Monday 6 February 2012

Pork Fillet Lemon Sauce

I learned how to make this dish from an Italian chef in Tokyo.  It is very easy and tasty.  Whenever I held a party in Tokyo, I made this dish so it reminded me of the time I was living there.

Ingredients:
Pork Fillet 350g-400g
Butter, Olive Oil, 1 Lemon, White Wine, Parsley, Arugula, Parmesan Cheese

1. Cut pork fillet 8 pieces and tap then sprinkle salt and pepper and flour a bit.
2. In a scale, 1tsp Olive Oil and 1tsp Butter, melted.
3. Saute 3-4 minutes for both sides.
4. Throw the oil.
5. Add 90cc white wine and 1 lemon juice. 
6. Add 10g of butter.
7. Place the pork on the plate and put arugula on top.
8. Put sauce(5+6) on top and sprinkle few slice of fresh Parmigiano Reggiano.

I usually make prosciutto and green peas  sauce penne to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment