Saturday 5 May 2012

Tempura

Tempura is not so difficult to make at home.  However, if you want really really good tempura, I suggest you to go to a real Japanese tempura restaurant.

My favourite Tempura restaurant in Singapore is "Tenshin".  My husband and I love this restaurant because of the taste(of course),  atmosphere, and good service.  We started to go there about 5 years ago and nothing has changed, taste, chefs, servers, everything, everyone is the same as usual.  It makes you so comfortable.  We don't have table seats, always counter so chef make tempura in front of you and you can eat right away.

I went there last night and it was fantastic as always!  I enjoyed the food so much so I didn't take any photos.

If you are in Singapore, you can't miss this restaurant.

I also found a nice champagne/sake the other day.  It is a bit sweet, but great for aperitif.


Tenshin
No.1 Cuscaden Road #03-01
The Regent Singapore
TEL: 6735-4588

No comments:

Post a Comment