Monday 26 March 2012

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

There are many kind of olive oils and now so many good one can be found here in Singapore.  When I was living in Japan, I used olive oil which I only could find it in an exclusive shop because extra virgin olive oil should be very good quality and once my friend in Italy brought one for me, I was so surprised to taste it.  It's different, sweet, darker color etc.  Since then I don't compromise about olive oil.  Your cooking dish gets much better flavor and more tasty if you use a good olive oil.

I wrote about Laudemio, Italian olive oil before and I really like it, still using a lot.  But the other day, I found French Olive Oil.  This is also very nice and I bought a big one so you can refill to your own olive oil bottle and I use for dressing, marine, and for toast.  The shop has lots of other nice stuff.  If you are in Singapore, check it out.



LITTLE PROVENCE at TANGLIN MALL
163 Tanglin Road
Tanglin Mall #02-K2
Singapore 247933
Tel: 6887 3842
LITTLE PROVENCE at RAFFLES CITY
252 North Bridge Road
Raffles City #B1-42C
Singapore 179103
Tel: 6337 5061

2 comments:

  1. nice post, have a nice day!

    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. You too, have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete