Monday 23 April 2012

Kyoto

Kyoto is always good to feel real Japan.  I went to Kyoto on school trip when I was 15.  It was great because great to travel with friends, but I don't remember much about visiting temples, learned about culture etc as I was a kid:p  Since then, I went back to Kyoto and love to visit there.  My husband also likes there very much and we wanted to show our children what Kyoto like.

I have a food business person who lives in Kyoto and I did work with my bento business with him before. He still advise me about food business etc and we met in Kyoto this time.  He picked us up by his car the day we arrived and took us to a very traditional Kyoto food restaurant.  It was fantastic!!


Then we went to Kinkakuji (Golden Pavilion) .


And Kiyomizudera.





No comments:

Post a Comment